Skip to main content

INTRODUCE MYSELF

My name is Lam. I come from Hải Dương province, now, I live in Hà Đông, Hà Nội. I graduated University Of Transport And Communication Hà Nội in 2013, where I major Automobile Engineering. I started my career at Hitech International .,Jsc. I have just there for 2 years.At here, I sold test measurement equipment. My responsibility is to maintain and develop good's relationship with current customers, make them become loyal customers.   Expanding markets, to find new potential customers. Identify need's customer and to obtain a quote for company product. Consulting and negotiating about contract, report manager to finalize this deals. Monitoring and manage  debt recovery , ensure the customer is paid on time. When I worked at Hitech, my big order is 65,000 USD. There are flowmeters, pressure gauges, of the brands:Wika, Siemens,... My revenue is 9,000,000 VND.
At the moment, I am working at Multico Equipment & Part. My key responsibility is to sell forklift, air compressor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ha Noi- Da Nang intersesting the world

Prestigious online tourism magazine, Smart Travel Asia, has cited Hanoi and Danang of Vietnam as top holiday destinations in Asia. This is the second time these two Vietnamese cities were included in Smart Travel Asia’s rankings. Beautiful scene in Hanoi In the 2014 online poll launched by the SmartTravelAsia.com, Hanoi and Danang were placed 8th together with Singapore. Bali of Indonesia secured the fist position in the list. Danang is famous for its beautiful beaches The vote, which ran in three months, from May to July, is based on substantial hands-on travel experience.

The 4th Hue Golden Tourism Week

The 4th Hue Golden Tourism Week at heritage sites will take place from December 24-30 with a series of promotions, tour discounts and bonus services for tourists and travel agents.  The event will welcome the year's two millionth visitor to the site and the 30 millionth guest to Hue since it was recognized by UNESCO as a world  heritage in 2003. In addition, top 3 travel agents will be awarded and a conference on tourism services will be held. Tourists will also enjoy ticket exemption or discount when visiting heritage sites. In January-November, Hue welcomed over 1.8 million visitors, including 846,000 foreigners, and earned over VND 129 billion in revenue, fullfilling the  target one month ahead of the yearly plan. Earlier, in September, 2013, Hue commemorated the 20th anniversary of its imperial relic complex recognised as a UNESCO world cultural heritage site, and 10 years of the Hue Royal Court music’s inclusi...

XE NÂNG ĐIỆN ĐỨNG LÁI- CLARK-HÀN QUỐC. MODEL: CRX

Bên mình chuyên cung cấp các dòng xe nâng điện đứng lái CLARK- HÀN QUÔC. Bác nào có nhu cầu liên hệ mình: 0986 894 605 ( Mr. Lâm)  hoặc Email : thelamckoto@gmail.com. Model CRX10FL  Power type AC24V Capactity (kg) 1000 Load Center(mm) 500 Max Fork Height (mm) 5500 Right Angle Aisle(mm) 2430 Mast Height (OHL) 3900 Free Lift(mm) 405 Turning Radius(mm) 1298 Manufacture of Year 2015 Origin Korea